Anjuna Aviation Consulting understands the world of aviation and has developed a range of services that can deliver seamless results across a number of specializations. We’re able to help airlines and airports with high-level strategic planning, day to day operations, and more.
Our experienced team of consultants work with our airline partners on network planning and route development including choice of routes, aircraft, frequency, scheduling, and pricing. In addition, our consultants help leverage the most appropriate partners and help to identify alliance, joint network and codeshare opportunities.
Anjuna's Tariff, GDS and pricing team has experience across all regions of the globe and provides a global standard of tariff support, fare audit and fare filing.
Everyone knows data is valuable, and most understand all the data in the world is useless if you don’t know how to leverage it. Everything we do at Anjuna is driven by the data, which we leverage together with our local relationships and market knowledge. The core to this is our Anjuna Intelligence tool that generates actionable insights.
Our team of industry experts have held senior management positions in over 20 countries around the world, allowing Anjuna Aviation Consulting to give every client a range of qualified, informed perspectives..
Fare, Pricing & GDS Managment
- Tariff Management for all worldwide public/private/general and alternate general rules
- Public and private fare and rule filings to the GDS via the Airline Tariff Publishing Company (ATPCO)
- Fare by rule enabling net agents to receive specific percentage or fixed discounts off public/private fares.
- Reservation data (RBD) charts for optimal owning and partner airline pricing
- Management of ancillary applications such as lounge access, pre-assigned seating, priority boarding etc.
- Global pricing management including Tax/Fee/Charge applications – (ATPCO TTBS, YQ/YR, Surcharges, etc)
- GDS price troubleshooting / identification with creation of error cases
- GDS migration and implementation incl. pricing, ATPCO application and host system management
- File / Maintain MCT ( Minimum connect time) data and market pricing analysis.
- Web to GDS Fare audits
- Special Prorate Agreement (SPA) reviews and audits for chart data applications
- Interline arbitrary and constructed fare audits and applications
- Tariff/Fare/Rule audits for expired or non-applicable data to lower carrier costs
- Airline Route Business Case Development
- Airline Engagement Strategies
- Aviation Business Strategy Development
- Airline Incentive Strategies
- Air Charter Assessments
- Aviation Strategies
- Joint Network Planning
- Traffic Forecasting
- Airport Rates and Charges
- Marketing Strategies
- Business Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Strategic Planning
- Commercial Due Diligence
- Business Negotiation Support
- Online Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Aeronautical / Non-Aeronautical Optimization Strategies