Anjuna is a global Airline GSSA offering Cargo services in North America. Our onsite management team boasts decades of hands-on sales and operations experience in the Air Cargo industry both in North America as well as the Middle East.
Our team has worked with more than 25 carriers, covering 5 continents, including Delta Air Lines Cargo, South African Airways, Finnair, Gulf Air, Sri Lankan Airlines and Fiji Airways.
We have experience with both widebody aircraft including the B787, B777, A350 and A330 and narrow body flights including the A220, A319, A320, A321, B737 and B757 as well as various freighters including P2F aircraft having handled over 14’000 tons of air freight on an annual basis.
With 6 offices in North America and our worldwide partner APG, Anjuna offers tailormade Aviation Cargo GSSA solutions including specialized sales, innovative marketing, efficient operations, personalized customer service and simplified accounting, supported by our business intelligence solutions.
- Offline and Online cargo office as the airline
- Helpdesk support for local freight forwarders
- Installation of the airline’s own Cargo System
- Coordination with warehouse and first carrier (for off-line)
- Help implement Special Pro-rate Agreements (SPA) and interline network
- Global Cargo Interline Platform (GP-275 partnership)
Sales, Analysis and Support
- Full Cargo reporting (CSR) plus monthly reconciliation
- Processing of invoices/local taxation as required
- Handling of customer issues and claims
- Display and distribution of promotional literature
- Rate analysis
- Sales & Marketing